love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pot ReDo

My mom tried to get rid of this...
She said nothing would stay living in it (which scares me a bit because she sure has a green thumb and I have not perfected that skill quite yet ;) Any who, it wasn't looking so hot so while at Home Depot this weekend we picked up a very bright and lively lime green can of spray paint...

 and Wah Lah!
It looks nice and cheery now! Look at Miss Fiona Pearl, she is such a hoot!
I was hoping to put real flowers or some basil, cilantro, and mint but I think I am a little late on that idea.
So I thought I would take some fun fake flowers and stick them in there, that way there are no flower dying issues! I will be on the hunt for fakies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment