love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Days Leading Up To the Big Day…Tuesday:

I had lunch with Adriane and Jessica at Brio, such a yummy place!! Then we ran around getting a few last minute things! All of us girls had Mac appointments for our makeup to be done on the wedding day. Well we went into confirm our appointments and I was asking about a trial run. The girl told me to sit down and she could give a “trial”. Jessica had a picture with really soft makeup that I liked. I wanted to look like me, not over done, you know a natural look! Well…I walked out looking like a clown! YIKES!! She caked it on big time. Jessica took a picture on her phone but I am not sure I would share it even if I had the pic, it was bad! I was almost convinced to do my own…but realized it had stayed on all night and I just had to be more specific (I guess) when saying what I wanted…I was worried!!

Later in the evening we had some pretty important people arrive at the house! Jacob, Rachel, and Isreal flew in from Portland! It was so nice to see them and of course hold Miss Iz, she is just the cutest thing I have ever seen and you just want to squeeze her! They came over pretty late but we chatted for awhile and then hit it! We had many plans for the following day…

This is the little Miss we were so excited to see!
Along with my brother and Rachel...we just didnt take a family pic :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment