love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today I thought I was ready to print my invitations...but I wasn't!! I double double check everything and I needed Bri and mom to be (responsible, hehe) my triple checkers! :) Now they are ready to go! I will print them, I will!! So in the mean time I did not know what to do ;) so I decided to make these...



As I have said before I check wedding blogs/project wedding all the the time...it gives me inspiration (well it really gives me too many damn ideas that my mind is always going)! But it seems that people make these all the time and I had all the supplies...well I did pick up the tissues at DollarTree! Just in case you want to cry at the wedding...don't worry I got you covered! :) They are kinda silly but cute at the same time and easy to make so I made them. Not needed but **check** it off the list I just put it on! :)

P.S. I just found out that I can listen to the radio on iTunes and I really love it! I particular like All Classic Hits (181.FM) All Classic Hits of the 60's & 70's. Sometimes they play back to back awesome jams and occasionally I have to mute it because I may not be a fan of the song. Overall I recommend it! Since I have listened to this station I have added quite a few songs to the Wedding Day Playlist and one I am locking down right now will be the second to the last song! Not sure of the very last but this will be second to...the so called END...darn...I don't want it to end already! SideNote: What does this song remind you of...???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3bUg8wsgVE

No comments:

Post a Comment