love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

My mom bought me a few lock and keys on her latest adventures and they are perfect for what we want them for! :) Thanks mom and what good finds, you sure do have a good eye!!


We also found these bottles at a thrift store…
40 of them for $3.50!!!
I love the half off days! They will be used to decorate the aisle way!!
P.S. the flowers are purple and the pictures don't really do them justice! ;) 

I am having a hard time finding my inspiration picture...I guess I did not save it, darn!
But this should give you an idea...
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lo...I get excited to finding these goodies for you...and shopping "with" you. The flowers are going to look so nice on the chairs. This whole wedding is going to be Beautiful. Loves mom.

    ReplyDelete