love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Miss Gora is Still in Action!

I signed my contract today!! Yay!
I will have another group of little ones that I will mold to be (what I want them to be, hehe) the best they can be!! A long sigh of relief after the roller coaster that this no job journey has put me/us/everyone that loves me  through! Who is ready for another year of Miss Gora!?! Regardless you better get ready, hehe!! ;)
So the question that has been asked of me is...
Will I change my name?
Well Yes I will be Mrs. West...
cant wait!!  :)
I will just have to get used to hearing and responding to both!

Also...
I have been meaning to post this for awhile...
Foot Bling by Libby!
My mom makes the cutest foot jewelry! They are super cute and fun! If you want one or lots contact her! She will be making a white one similar to the one on the left for me to wear on my honeymoon! She sold a ton on the last cruise she was on and left a few to be sold at a little shop/boutique in California! Yay Mom! Buy a few my friends!!!! :)
480-242-2220

No comments:

Post a Comment