The 100 day count down is on!
A few things that have been completed…
1. We now have our amazing officiant booked!
2. The girls all have their dresses and shoes…I love them! Now just need to figure out jewelry
3. Yay Flags
4. Cards for the Love Box-these are the ones people will fill out for us
5. Favors are almost complete…finishing up putting on ribbon and adding the tag
And a big list of need to finish…
1. Honeymoon, thought we had it but boy it is a tough decision. There are thousands of beautiful places…decisions, decisions!
2. Register…aagh don’t know why this stresses me out!
3. Wedding Bands
4. Complete invites
5. Flower girl shoes
6. My jewelry and shoes
7. Food (will do two months out)
8. Cake (will do two months out)
9. A few other things but keeping something a surprise…I will tell no one ;)
10. Figure out whether Miss Fiona can be in the wedding, hehe just kidding!
11. There is a ton more but it’s a bunch of the little things...
Well I just overwhelmed myself...
in a good way!
Better get to work…