love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bottles!

I previously posted about these bottles I found...


40 of them for $3.50...what a steal! So half of them are being used for my aisle way decorations
and then I would really like to use the rest for this...

I have been eyeing this for quite sometime and I just LOVE it! Not sure how it will work but I will figure it out/make it work!

I also want to incorporate these keys that I purchased...they are three times bigger than I thought they were going to be ( I don't want to complain :) but the colors are very different, a few of them have a white/green wash to them, kinda strange, I will have take a pic to show the difference)!! Oops, I ordered three sets. So I was thinking I could use them at the tables or do something like this:




with the hanging flower bottles! Inspiration it is, not sure what will come of it...stay posted :)

1 comment:

  1. A key to a good wedding....is a lot of keys. LOL
    This is going to be a beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete