love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

First Dance!

Ooh! I found the song I want for our first dance! I am going to keep it a surprise of course! I probably need to stop listening to it or it wont be as amazing but I can't help it! (I can't help but think about that moment)!!
Just trying to check stuff off! Haha! I am trying to be proactive but is not really happening...
What do you do when you have numerous ideas...how do you pick? I have the fun little checklists but they sure can be overwhelming! I do know that the bridesmaid dresses are in the works and Ariane said they should be here in 6-8 weeks! the following is the link if you have not been updated on the dresses! We will continue to look just in case, but I am still hopeful that they will be awesome!

http://laurenbriantime.blogspot.com/2009/11/lauren-is-big-winner.html

No comments:

Post a Comment