love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dress Update

So I checked out Suzanne’s Bridal Boutique and this is what I figured out…
I like the sweetheart neckline on me
I do not like gems and beads…but I have to admit I eventually liked just a little!
The mermaid style looked silly on me…
I like simple but not too simple!! Haha! This is hard!

David’s Bridal:
Overall…very disappointed! This is my opinion but none of them WOWed me! So Azteca here we come on Wednesday! Cross your fingers!

3 comments:

  1. I feel confident you will find the "one" there!!! Positive thoughts!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats right...positive thoughts! You're gonna find the dress, You're gonna find the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wowed me either.

    ReplyDelete