love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wear It Again!

Eeee! I am so excited, my friend Amy took pictures of me in my dress with my hair down!! :) Brian came along and we did some just for fun pictures too. It was kinda like a (what they call) Trash the Dress but I don't think I could really trash it anymore than it was on the night of the wedding, Yikes!

(I guess I should have looked in to a short reception dress!!! ;)

So we went with a "Wear It Again" kind of shoot!
Check out Amy's fabulous work here
Once I am able to purchase a camera she is going teach me
everything she knows and mold me in to a fantastic photographer ;)

I am in LOVE with every single picture, I feel beautiful in them and Brian is extra handsome, especially in the glasses ;) I feel like she captured our personalities so well. Thank you again Amy! But back to her unbelievable work, here are a few ...






 This is only a small portion...
she is so creative and cant wait to share more! If you cant tell I highly recommend her!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
    These pictures are stunning!!!!!!
    Bri and you look GRRRRRRREAT!
    Amy is an incredible photographer with an amazing talent.
    Kristian

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pictures are amazing ...great shots...and looks like you had FUN. I agree...incredible photographer. Brian does look "Clark Kent" cute in the glasses.
    PS ...Morgan did a great job on your hair and makeup.
    Libby

    ReplyDelete