love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Bachelorette Party Day 2

Friday
We went shopping (recovered, hehe) all day and then got ready to hit the town Bachelorette style! I found my dress for $10!! It was perfect for the night! We of course made a stop here!
We stopped at a pizza place that we will probably never return to. It was miserable...from the server to the SMELL!! Lindsey ordered this beer and this is what they thought of it...also horrible!! We turned it around real quick and left there and enjoyed some sangria on the roof of the firehouse.

We then headed to the hotel to get ready for a night out!! It was such a blast...
My favorite picture! My friends+the beach=beautiful!

Sweet Tea Vodka...the latest and GREATEST!!! Very tasty!

This pic is from one of the dare cards and a girl in the bathroom said:

Girl: I'm taking this out, I don't care what your friends say
Me: Well its just one of those fun games where...
Girl: (interrupts) I don't care girl! I am helping you out, its ugly and I am taking it out! {Throws it in the trash}
Haha, who does that?! Thanks Jess I loved it!


This is what happened to my dress...Jessica and I ended the night with a dip in the ocean. I may have gotten a little push ;) but what a good friend she is holding on to my pump for dear life, hehe!

Saturday still to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment