love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010


So I would love to have one of these at the wedding…


Just imagine…us sliding into the reception and the endless/most amazing picture opportunities ever !! I would totally consider it if there was enough room :) I'm still gonna see what I can do ;) Well..on the "band" note...don't think the Mexico band will be joining us. Brian said imagine if they sent another group by accident. I still think they were something!

Oh and imagine if there was a picture of us…not the princess/prince! Haha! Ooh I just might buy one for the backyard with our pictures on it! Perfect! Friends you may be jumping in one soon…

1 comment:

  1. you are too funny! But I can definetly picture it......it would be like the floating trampoline in Jamaica at our wedding ;) It was a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete