love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mexico

Happy Birthday Lindsey and Jenny !!
It was one to remember!

Our vacation in Mexico was wonderful. We both came back saying it was one of the most fun and relaxing times we have had in quite awhile. Its not too often that ten people can get together and have a blast for three days! A lot has been going on at work but my mom told me to take a handful of sand (having it represent all the negative “stuff”) and throw it in the ocean! That is exactly what I did and I am not lying when I say that I really did feel better. Now some of the work stuff is still going on but as Melissa Beck would say “rise above the crap” and I am trying my best to do that too. So back to wonderful Mexico…and our Fun in the Sun
Oh I forgot to mention the band! The middle pic is all of us and the band. I (well I asked Brian to) see if the band would play at our wedding, haha! Bri got there email address so we will see, I have my fingers crossed :) They were amazing! Some of the best cover songs I have ever heard, it felt like we were at a rock concert.
They played
ACDC: You Shook Me All Night Long, Highway to Hell
Guns and Roses: Sweet Child of Mine, November Rain
Black Eyed Peas: Tonight’s the Night

And a lot more…that’s what I/we can remember I asked Jen and Linds too, hehe!
Eeeee! I just asked Bri to help me remember the songs and he said he emailed Hugo, the best server in Rocky Point! To check in on the band stuff! It may not happen but I tell ya it would be a wedding of a lifetime…I am pretty positive its going to be a good one anyway ;) but this would just top the charts!



We need to plan another trip very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment