love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Update

Although we had a very busy week, our weekend turned out to be pretty relaxing! Friday we had Brian's family and my mom over for dinner! I have to say it went well and was quite delicious! :) Saturday we woke up (early) thinking we were going to take our engagement pictures however the crazy Arizona rain prevented this. It was a little too gloomy for Lindsey to take the pictures she would have liked so we rescheduled it for Thursday! They will be taken!!
We met with a DJ today and he was really impressive! We just need to figure out how to work him into the budget. Great quality=$Dollar $Dollar Bills :)

I received a package, it was my first misc. wedding purchase! I now have 100 of these cute keys! Not sure how they will be used yet but really like them!!
Ooh I forgot to share this purchase...from Hobby Lobby! Again do not know exactly how I will use it but it will be used some how!

We have another busy week ahead of us...especially the weekend which leads us into Spring Break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment