love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Next Week...

This is what next weeks wedding agenda looks like so far:

Monday: Meet with Lindsey at http://dreamlenzphotography.com/ to talk about engagement photos and wedding day details! Done! She is awesome and she really seems to know what we want and like! Cant wait for Sunday!! Oh I cant forget...30 Day Shred! Completed-Legs feeling like rubber :)

Tuesday: Drop pants off to get altered and get my measurements so I can order my dress!Eeee! Moved to tomorrow... 30 Day Shred! Check!
Back to work to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday...I get to pass out hot dogs, Hooray! Check!!

Wednesday: Take Adriane to I Do I Do Bridal to try on my dress for her to see! If Adriane (the fashion expert) approves it’s a GO! :) Unfortunately we couldn't coordinate a time to meet so Age did not see it. Hopefully next week. I did drop off pants and got measured...ready to order DRESS!! 30 Day Shred! Shredded it!!

Thursday: I guess I have to take a wedding break and go to school and actually focus on my research/paper. Bummer! 30 Day Shred-maybe before class? What do you say Kristian?
So..the week has changed quite a bit...
Today I shredded it! Went to school, got my nails and toes done, picked out all my outfits for engagement pics and made a cute shirt (will post picture soon), with the help of Kristian...thank you :)
We have a kick ball game after school with the teachers, it should be fun! Aunt Denie is town so we will be having the whole family over for dinner!

Friday:


Saturday: Since their may be rain delay we will be doing our Engagement pictures on Saturday morning instead of Sunday. Very excited! Which means that the morning is booked and our evening is now open!

Sunday: Meeting with DJ at 3:30 at Tempe Market Place...movie to follow!

Whoo! That's are week, I hope Brian doesn't read this... haha! :) I love you!

Now let me show off my niece!
Jacob and Rachel are two lucky parents! They have the most beautiful girl in the world! Ooh Iz you are just so darn cute, look at those eyes. She looks like a baby doll! We miss you guys, smooches all around!



4 comments:

  1. You are one busy girl, Lo!!!! Sounds like a great game plan though. I like how you added in the 30-day Shred. Good job! :-)
    Iz is the cutest baby in Portland! I agree that she looks like a baby doll.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S I am tired already from looking at your week, looks like fun stuff though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the 30 day shread. Mother of the bride needs to look good to. LOL Lindsey (photographer)will take some wonderful pics. Good choice!! Take Bry guy to the movies. He deserves it...hes a good man. Loves MOM

    ReplyDelete