love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our Winery Visit! Amazing!

I want every person I know to experience a winery with me!

Yes... I would absolutely love to get married here with all my fabulous friends and family!! October is when they are in full bloom...
grapes just dangling in the sunshine!


We took a picture at each winery (x5). I have the self timer that takes three pictures every 10 seconds and we took advantage of it!! :) Unfortunately I couldn't post every single picture but here are a few....Tah Dah!







Side note: Probably one of my most favorite days ever...it was so different than anything else that I have done. It was beautiful...I was with my main man and a fabulous friend! What else could you ask for!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment