love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

99 Cent Store Super Deals!

It's been awhile since I have posted a 99 cent store purchase! But I have to admit this was one of my
favorites!
 

1. Digiorno Garlic Bread Pizza
2. Suddenly Pasta Salad
3. Fiber One: Oats and Peanut Butter Bars
4.Kraft: Jalapeno String Cheese
5. Philadelphia Cooking Cream Cheese
6. Tribe Origins Hummus
7. Dove Burst Conditioner
8. Sally Hansen Color Quick

I also picked up two Black T-Shirts, I made one into this... :)

and I plan to make a fun one for Zumba class!! :)

That was a two pound bag of grapes! The bag in the middle was a variety of small potatoes (it even had purple potatoes), the Yogurts were really good with the granola and I eat the Jif peanut butters with celery which is the perfect snack!!


If I haven't convinced you in my last posts I hope I have now!
Go

Shop 99 Cent Only Stores!!!
Tips
*Check on the days they get deliveries/stock the shelves
*Always check expiration dates
*I usually only buy brands that I am familiar with.
*Don't give up if you don't find something the first time you go. Sometimes I leave bummed but more often than not I am calling someone on the way home super excited about me deals!! :)

Click to see my Previous Buys






1 comment:

  1. Yes ...she usually calls me...lets me know what the good deals she finds and I go running up there. You have to admit...you find some good things up there. Thank Lo..Loves MOM :)

    ReplyDelete