love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break Part 2

Thursday…
Lydia, Jessica, Kristian and I celebrated St. Patrick’s Day together! (with some green beer)



Friday...
Brian and I went to the Drive-In
We have been together before...years ago but it reminds me of my birthday when I was little! I am surprised we would go in July but it was so much fun! I highly recommend going…we grabbed some goodies and blankets and snuggled up to watch two movies for $6.50 (that’s a deal right there)! We saw Limitless (not too bad) and Just Go With It (cute love story, funny Adam Sandler parts).
It was a quick Spring Break...but needed and enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment