love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy (Late) Valentine’s Day!!

I have been meaning to post but it finally got me…the death like feeling sickness that has been going around! Kids have been out left and right at school but I was keeping my fingers crossed that it wouldn’t get me! Last Saturday after hiking I had this weird feeling in my chest like the wind had been knocked out of me. On Sunday we were playing tennis and I had to stop because my chest was hurting too bad. Something wasn't right! I had to go to school on Monday because we were having a party but all day I felt terrible. I went to the Urgent Care after school and I ended up with Bronchitis. I had chills, my head felt like it was going to pop off, I couldn't breathe... the whole nine! Brian tried to stay clear but it got him late Tuesday night so home is where we have been for the last week feeling Terrible!!! Still not feeling fantastic but just want to kick it and quick!

Back to Valentine's Day... we enjoyed a Valentine's Day Picnic in the Park! I made chocolate covered strawberries...I have to admit that I am terrible at melting chocolate!!! They tasted great but I would definitely get an F for looks! I made potato salad, we got a yummy sandwich from Sprouts and we had the champagne. It was an inexpensive and fun Valentine's day for us! I hope everyone enjoyed theirs!



1 comment:

  1. I looks like you had a fun "Love" day. Picnics are great. Mom

    ReplyDelete