love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sing-Off Finale!

Last year as Brian and I were preparing to move we happened to watch the most amazing show! Yes it was Sing-Off! Seriously it is one of the shows that you catch yourself (and Bri) just staring at the TV with  huge smiles on your faces and once they are done singing you are cheering as if you were at a concert! Well I will admit that some didn't do that to ya, but more than half did :)

I was so excited to here that there would be a second season! There are only a few episodes so some may have missed it, but don't worry we have last year and this year DVRed. For the finale we decided to have a little pizza party and cheer the final few on...I personally was all for Street Corner Symphony! Have a listen to Hey, Soul Sister!

Oh and I had to throw this one in becasue it reminds me of my dad! :)
but feel free to browse the other groups!!

Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Here are a few pics of the delicious pizzas and dessert (shoot didn't get a final shot of dessert) we made!

This was the deep dish pepperoni!

Cooks in the kitchen!

 White Pizza with tomatoes and ricotta on the left
Pesto and Mozzarella on the right
 These three things put in that pan is what we called...
Magic in Your Mouth! Sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment