love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Graduation 2010!

So I am done! It is one of those bitter sweet times! I graduated with my masters degree in Elementary Education on Friday, along with my friend Kristian Burrell, hooray for us! (Sweet) Unfortunately we do not currently have a teaching position for next year…as of right now! (Bitter) We truly have been on the most rewarding/yuckiest roller coaster you could ride. But here are some pictures of the graduation and my friends and family who supported me throughout it all! Mom is not pictured (she really wished she was there) but I am so glad she was with the Gora Family in Portland enjoying Miss Iz!

Not me walking down...just my name! Thanks for the great pic Tami!
Vote!
Love them! Here is to us Kristian!! WooHoo!

Love Him!
My Ladies!

Mom celebrated Mother's Day with her Daughter In Law (Rachel) and her first Grand baby (Isreal)! The latest and greatest Gora Girls!! oh and Jacob ;) I think this was extra special! Mom! I would not have missed that for anything...love you!





OOH! Cant wait to share my graduation gifts...check back soon! You will love her as much as I do...
Guaranteed! :)

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS LAUREN!
    Yes, I wanted to be there, felt sad and proud at the same time. I was there in spirit. I cried when I saw Laurens name up on the screen. I need those pictures, please. Prop 100 will pass and Lauren and Kristian will be back at Finley Farms...doing what they love.
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! We did it friend. I thought we would never be done; darn that agonizing research paper!!!!
    Oh and I love, love, love your grad presents! :-)
    Kris

    ReplyDelete