love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

17 Years!

Today I have been a diabetic for 17 years! I still remember the day I went to the doctor because something was “wrong”. I had a list of particular things to eat, then had to wait a few hours and had to have blood work done. A few days later I came home to my parents explaining what it was I had…
Diabetes
what else would a kid say besides….
“What do you mean I can’t eat candy?”
Lindsey has the best story about this…!
It is no longer a hindrance as it was when I was little (well some days I don’t want to change my pump). How funny that I just got a buzz buzz buzz from my pump…that means my pump is almost out of insulin. I remembered this today as I wrote the date on the whiteboard for the kids this morning. I told Saro and he said…“that’s along time Miss Gora” with some silly eyes! :) Mom where is my sugar free pie? I told them that was what I got for my first Diabetic Anni! Hehe!
Well...
I have to say that I have met some amazing people because I am a diabetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment