love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

NASCAR...

The Burrell Family has introduced us and made us super fans of Nascar! Each year we have been invited by the Burrells to spend two days out of the year at this wonderful place! The first time I went was a Friday...Kristian, Tami and I headed out after work. It was a hoot! It reminded me a lot of Country Thunder! After the truck races we went to the camp sites and everyone made you feel welcome even if you did not know them...the kind of people I like!
The last few times we went we BBQ ed, enjoyed the company of others, and headed to watch the race! This last race was just fantastic!! Everyone was in the right state of mind You know...to have a good time...and that's exactly what we did!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you guys can make it out to Nascar every 6 months. It sure is a good time and it wouldn't be the same without you guys now.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete