love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I have to admit I am jealous...

This is the first time that I have watched the entire Bachelor show. I think it is a little silly at times but you also want to keep watching. I know I have an amazing man and we do fun things together...however...that show will make any happy woman jealous! No Brian and I have not: rolled around in the sand making out (maybe on our honeymoon, hehe), been on beautiful boat drinking and making out :) and we have not been to an amusement park that was reserved just for us!

Ok so I am going on two rampages here! The first saying that the show is cute and all but come on, they live a little too much in a fantasy world. (Just my opinion)

Second and my initial jealous factor...I watched "some" of the Bachelor Wedding with Jason and Holly and the one and only Gavin Degraw sang at their wedding!! I called Jessica immediately! We went to his concert years ago and were in love and then actually brought him back this year as I found the CD and played it as we were getting my classroom ready. Basically I wanted to share that if Gavin was going to play at my wedding I would love for him to play...
http://popup.lala.com/popup/504684676487840326 (this is the best link I could find)

That's it, that's my complaint! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment