love

love

L+B At the Beach

L+B At the Beach
Simplicity and Happiness! Exactly where I would LOVE to be with HIM all the time!

Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Love Zero the Hero!

I have to tell you about the amazing man I am going to marry! He is getting this big shout out not only because of the following pictures but because he does such a wonderful job of making me feel loved every single day! He always has a way of turning my grumpy thoughts into positive ones, he is considerate and thinks of others before himself, and he is always thinking about me and ways to make me happy! He really is something!!


This is Mr. Zero the Hero! He visits on the 100th day of School!!


They saw this in the sky (perfect timing) and they were sure it was Zero the Hero! They were watching him for quite awhile...hoping he we would come back to Finley Farms...
I have to admit that I am one lucky lady!
Zero the Hero left me roses, candies, and a little love note!
I Love Zero the Hero!!

2 comments:

  1. Zero the Hero is so amazing! It is so exciting to see him every year on the 100th Day. Thanks again Bri Guy, aka Zero the Hero! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is my #1 Hero....and love him alot. PS...like the way shot out of there... LOL (Libby)

    ReplyDelete